654 CR 473 ROAD, LOTT TX

654 CR 473 ROAD, LOTT TX

654 CR 473 ROAD


$ 675,000

An ideal property for the gentleman rancher, this gorgeous 78.04 acre ranchette features a beautiful custom-built 2,500+ sq ft home with attached and oversized 4-car garage that includes a guest quarters with full bath, perfectly manicured grounds with a century-old live oak tree up front, all surrounded by multiple cross-fenced pastures of coastal grass and native central-Texas hardwoods. The property is 70% open and rolling with coastal grasses with the remaining 30% heavily wooded with oaks, elms and several huge native pecan trees along the Bone Branch Creek that traverses the southeast corner of the property. The ranchette is perfect for raising horses and/or cattle and offers exceptional deer hunting with multiple trophy bucks harvested by the owner over the past 20 years. There are also three stock tanks filled with fish. A rare find, the Bone Branch Creek Ranchette offers secluded county living within 30 minutes of downtown Waco or Temple/Belton.

Listing Info

  • Type: Residential
  • Class: Residential
  • Status: Under Contract
  • MLS Number: 191417

Rooms Include

  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3.00
  • 1/2 Bathrooms: 0

Other Info

  • Manufactured Home: N
  • Sewer: N
  • Septic: Y

Property Location

  • City: Lott, TX
  • Zipcode: 76656
  • Area:
  • Subdivision: Montgomery D
  • County: Falls

Building & Lot

  • Year Built: 1995
  • SqFt: 2,546
  • Lot Size:

School Info






Courtesy: Tom Hooker, Legacy Land & Ranches. The real estate data on this web site is courtesy of the Internet Data Exchange program of Waco, TX MLS. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Waco, TX MLS nor Kelly Realtors shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. Copyright 2020 Waco TX MLS.


Contact Agent